the

Gatehouse

 

The original Gatehouse and barns were built in 1910 as a dairy farm. In 1993 the Jenkinsons purchased the property and began the renovation process to create a beautiful location for larger events. The lower level is home to both Lionsgate’s management offices, as well as offices for a number of other event vendors for our client’s convenience.